Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Well, here it is a New Year. Of course like so many others I have resolved to try to heat more healthfully and excercise more. That means getting my butt going and getting myself to the gym. I've already planned a healthy menu for the rest of the week.

Tonight we're having Spaghetti with clam sauce and steamed garlic spinach. Simple but low in calories and fat and one of our favorites.

Last night I cooked Orange Roughy, broccoli, and oven fries. Lovely fish at a reasonable price.

Joy feels terrible because her IC is out of remission and she's having bladder spasms again. It doesn't look good. I hope she can get out of it but she will probably have to go back to Stanford for another procedure.
Makes it hard to plan meals because of all the things she can't eat.

No comments: