Friday, June 29, 2007

Well, here it is Friday again

There will be no 4th of July celebration for us since everything will be very crowded and noisy in the campgrounds. Traffic will be awful so we will just stay home as we usually do on holiday weekends.

Lily is off and on my lap waiting for her Mama to come home from the chiropractor. Every time she hears a noise she jumps down to investigate.

I went to Wal Mart for a few things and then the grocery store. Man! Food is getting soooo expensive. I had Wal Mart load the big bag of dog food but even so my back is hurting from carrying in groceries although Joy carried the heavy stuff.
Splurged and got myself two new men's T shirts. Much more comfortable than getting the girly ones that all have tight, scimpy sleeves. They're a lot cheaper, too.

I got some Red Snapper to cook for our dinner tonight. Wish Joy could eat tomatoes. I would make Snapper Vera Cruz. Oh well, I'll come up with something.
Still have to decide what to have with it. Cole slaw and petite peas?

No comments: