Saturday, June 23, 2007

Well here it Saturday and I had planned to go to the Farmer's Market to see what they had that is good but it would all be picked over by now so will try to go next week. They usually have Chinese broccoli that I love.

I made stuffed bell peppers and sauteed zucchini last evening. Now I have to figure out what I want to make tonight. I have some chicken breasts in the freezer. Just don't know what to do with them.

Cable guys are coming this afternoon to reattach the cable to the kitchen TV. Should have let them do it last time they were here but didn't have a working TV in there. Got a new one for the living room and put the small one on top of the fridge. That was two years ago. Guess I just wasn't in a hurry.

Still lots needing to be done on both front and back patios but don't know how much I'll do today as it's hot already.

No comments: