Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's a nice cool morning here. I hope it doesn't get too hot this afternoon. I have an appointment with the orthopedist for my triggering thumb. He is a good Dr. but I almost always have a long wait. I will be seeing his Nurse Assitant and if she's the same one, she's a little faster than he is.
He repaired my right thumb in 1993 and it's still good.

Summer Solstice today. I went to the celebration last year but couldn't go this time. I'm glad I didn't because the wind was terrible. I don't do wind if it can be avoided.
Also my youngest grand daughter's 15th birthday. She's a pretty little thing but spoiled by a doting mother.

I weighed this morning and I'm down 1 1/2 lbs.
We had beef salad for dinner made with the previous night's BBQ tri-tip. It was so good. We put the last of the Bulgarian Feta in it.
Joy went to the store where she bought it and they didn't have anymore. I hope they get a new shipment as it was really good.
A fudgesicle was our dessert. Lot's better than Ben and Jerry's caloriewise.

No comments: