Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not off to a good start

I tried to go out and work on the back patio which is a disgraceful mess but my back isn't up to it yet. Haven't even made my bed yet. I finished putting the dishes into the dishwasher and started it.

Daughter has a craft project going and there is stuff strung all over the kitchen. This will be an on going situation so I guess I'd better get used to it. Wish we could put the sewing machine somewhere else.

Crisco, the Beagle flushed a quail family while he was trotting around the back yard. Cute babies all flew to Papa who had led them to a brush pile out in the field. High point of my day so far.

I made a Santa Maria tri-tip for dinner last night. We had mushrooms and a salad with it. Tough for a tri-tip.
Tonight we will have a beef salad with it.

2:13 PM. Well, I managed to get the kitchen floor mopped so I don't have to gag when I go into the kitchen. Four dogs don't make for a clean floor. I try to keep it clear from tracks but Crisco slobbers all over when he drinks and then they all step in it.Grrrr.

No comments: