Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday, trash day

I took the trash out to the road last evening and turned back to see a fox trotting across the driveway. It was a small grey fox. Not shy at all. It stopped in the field and watched me while I watched it.

Yesterday we went to Applebee's for lunch. Had the Apple Smoked Chicken. The chicken breast was very dryand can't say about the leg/thigh because we brought it home with us.
The Spinach salad with cranberries and feta cheese with a sweet mustard dressing was delicious and the garlic fries were good till we got to the bottom of the dish. There was a puddle of garlic butter in the bottom. Not very appetizing.

I placed one more block in the patio and cleaned up the loose trash but had to quit because my back is starting to hurt. Maybe I should check to see about Rolfing. I've tried everything else Maybe I can use the blower after a while if it doesn't get too hot.

No comments: